Tue, May 21|
Location is TBD
Cancelled Ethics - Best Practice: Informed Consent and Record Keeping Issues (Updated Material)
Time & Location
May 21, 2019, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location is TBD
About The Event
- Coffee, tea, and snacks will be provided throughout the day.
- Lunch is on your own. Feel free to bring a bag lunch.
- Parking is free for the workshop.
- Receipts and handouts will be provided at the start of the workshop.
- Cancellation policy: Refunds (minus $5 processing fee) will be issued if an email requesting withdraw from the workshop is dated at least 10 days before the start of the workshop. Refunds will not be offered after this date. If we cancel the workshop due to low enrollment, a full refund will be issued on or before the day of the workshop.
** Early bird registration: $135.00 plus GST = $141.75 if payment is received before April 30, 2019 (Early bird deadline extended to May 14, 11:55 p.m.).
** Regular registration: $150.00 plus GST = $157.50 for all payments on/after May 1, 2019.
** A 10% discount is offered for a group registration for 6 or more people. Please contact our DPS Business Manager, Jarvis Larson (his contact information is below) to receive an invoice for the group registration. Thank you.
Questions: Please contact DPS Business Manager: Mr. Jarvis Larson
• Mobile: 403-332-3600
• Email: DPS.firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration, with coffee/tea, starts at 7:30 a.m., where you can sign in, receive your receipt and handout package. The workshop runs from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.