Managing COVID-19 Fears and Transitions - Group 4
Time & Location
About The Event
If you or someone you know would benefit from processing the effects of Covid-19, we have several spaces left in our December online therapy group for adults living in Alberta. We are using expressive arts to help meet several objectives of this therapeutic gathering. We have run this group in the past and it was a huge success. This group will be facilitated by an experienced registered psychologist: Alyson Worrall. In addition, Dawn McBride will provide consultation services to Alyson.
We have discounted the cost to attend this group so it is affordable: 7.5hrs of psychological care for only $100.00 (5 sessions). No gst.
In a safe, supportive, and caring environment we use a variety of activities, including expressive arts, to address:
- how COVID protocols are affecting your wellbeing.
- the losses associated within living in a pandemic.
- what makes life so hard for you and others, right now.
- one's personalized dance of pendulation (between being in grief, coping with everyday living, finding hope, and holding gratitude)
December Dates: Mondays, Dec. 7, 14, 21, from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm MST, AND Fridays, Dec. 11, 18, from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
For questions about the group: You are warmly encouraged to contact Alyson Worrall: email@example.com
* Payment for the group therapy must be received before your registration is finalized *